HNT: Abusive Reviews HNT: Abusive Reviews

Excellent

That was a great explenation of how not to leave an abusive review. I salute you kind sir.

JujubeLock responds:

You win the purple monkey heart of valor.

A Sleepless Night A Sleepless Night

I found this tobe.....

I found this entry to b slightly amusing, although i'd try a little harder if I were you :P (makes no flash, but is a pretty good critic)

Speechless responds:

I will try harder next time , the way i drew it gave the impression i was being lazy . But i drew it that way on purpose.

Ass N Titties Ass N Titties

It twas okay

I enjoyed the catchy song, even though it is a tad bit ummmmmmmmmmm.... what's the word? A little bit demeaning towards women, but who gives a fuck, I don't LOL :P.

Pencak Silat 2.1 Pencak Silat 2.1

Great

I found this game to be a great improvement from version 1.2. I enjoyed it thoroughly and would like to see another version made, maybe possibly even better than this. Kepp up the good work.

Bullettime Fighting Bullettime Fighting

it is ok

It is ok, but not the best version of the game I have seen all over the net. There are many many versions of this game LOL.

Hell On Earth ($.§ version) Hell On Earth ($.§ version)

Great

Good job.

School-Soldier responds:

Well, thanks man! :)

-DJ $CHOOL §OLDIER-

Love with a Twist Love with a Twist

OK

I liked the beat in this... it's good you should try longer audio files though... Mine are to long to post on NG... too long or file size to great whichever can't remember... you got a 5 out of me.

Juggernaut-1 responds:

Well we do have some longer songs, but they are too big to post on NG's! Thx for your vote.